How to add a datastore in VMware Farm.
Let me share on how to add a new datastore. Please follow the below steps.
1. Choose the ESX Server.
2. Click on “Configurations”.
3. Select “Storage”.
4. Click on “Add Storage”.
5. Choose storage type “LUN/Disk”.
6. Select the LUN and click Next.
7. Type the name for the LUN.
8. Select the maximum file size.
9. Click on “Finish”.
10. Wait for “Create VMFS Datastore” task to be completed.
Now you will be able to view the datastore or else click on rescan to view the recently created datastore.