Event ID: 7036 – The computer Browser services started and stopped.
The computer Browser services started and stopped. some services stop automatically if they have no work to do . For example the perfomance logs and alert service
To resolve this problem so that the Computer Browser service starts, follow these steps:
1. Click Start, click Run, type firewall.cpl in the Open box, and then click OK.
2. Click the Exceptions tab.
3. Click to select the File and Printer Sharing check box, and then click OK.
The Computer Browser service automatically starts after you unblock the ports that are used for file and printer sharing.
“Service Problem – service on local computer started and then stopped”
Reason: log files are probably full.
1. Right click on “My Computer”
2. Choose Manage
3. Right click on Application log
4. Choose Properties
5. Change maximum log size to bigger value
6. Check “Overwrite events when needed”